We firmly believe:
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day He rose from the dead and later ascended into heaven, where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty.
- After death, eternal life continues in heaven or hell, based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
- When the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and then those who are alive and remain (those who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior) will be caught up to meet Him in the air.
- The Bible was written and inspired by God.
- Faith is a practical response to the Word of God.
- In water baptism, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the authority of Jesus’ name.
- In the indwelling and baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- In divine healing—the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God’s Word.
- Jesus is our Healer, and that by His stripes we are already healed.
- Tithes and offerings should be freely given to the local church.
- The local church is the place of membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually.
- In giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless and to others in despair.